Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WOW Radio Follow-up

Just wanted to show you the continued conversation from my previous post:

Of coarse it's your right to your own IP. If you need to sue Mike to retain your property rights then do it. My disdain was in your methods of informing your customer, which as any successful business owner knows is your companies most valuable asset.

Now you are attacking the feedback which I was hoping would help mend the situation, but you have retaliated against me, one of the downloads that keep your advertisers paying for your company's operation. You have called me a lair and ridiculous. I will me making this know to the public, so they can decide for themselves weather they would like to continue there relations with this type of organization.

I was trying to help the situation, but I now must say I regret getting in the middle of an obviously adolescence disagreement.

Here is the response:

Sadly you're little more than a hypocrite. Threatening a company, and then turning around and complaining when that company defends itself.

Listeners are more than numbers. We'll take 10 smart ones, over 1000 stupid ones, any day of the week.

Do not bother me with your childish threats again. You know very little.

I think I'm done with this lost cause.

No comments: